Subject: Re: [Leica] dodging & burning vs leicas
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:17:38 -0700

Sonny said:
>>> The best compliment I ever got was from a friend who said,  "You know
how
> dogs can smell things that humans can't?  I think your eyes see things
that
> ordinary people can't."<<<

Hi Sonny,
I have no doubt in that comment whatsoever! I truly believe some folks see
things others miss completely and that's continually pointed up when you
have a number of "students" doing a shoot in the same location and see their
results.

Quite amazing how 50 people can go around a small town and some come back
with mind blowing results and others with zip! Even two or three walking
about to-gether. And I don't believe this has as much to do with experience,
but more to the fact:
............>>I think your eyes see things that ordinary people
can't."<<<..........

No different than the person who never had a piano lesson yet plays so
amazingly perfect it's hard to believe they never had a lesson. It's a
simple God Given talent some folks have and are blessed with in the ability
to see things ordinary people don't.

It's certainly a wonderful way of describing the ability of people to see
what others do not:
>>"You know how dogs can smell things that humans can't?  I think your eyes
see things that ordinary people can't."<<<

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] dodging & burning vs leicas)