Subject: Re: [Leica] A single? dose of UK spring
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:23:47 -0400

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/misc_01.html

Ah, so the Chinese wisteria is in the UK as well.  I found it to be very
difficult to capture well as your picture shows.  The blossoms have both not
opened all the way and started to fall off so you can not show the "perfect"
specimen.  I do like the sun on the brick casting shadows to add texture and
depth.  This is a location I would return to next year and really work, I
suspect that there are a lot of images waiting to be found.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com> (Re: [Leica] A single? dose of UK spring)