Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams on PBS TV
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:25:03 -0400

It depends on the quality of the "random shooting." I'm not a "fan" of what
is called "street photography," and think that a great deal of banal
snapshots are passed off as significant because they happen to be snapped in
public places. On the other hand, there as been some pretty amazing "street
photography" done over the years.

B. D.