Subject: Re: [Leica] Yet another UK dose
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:43:09 +0100

From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 24 April 2002 19:42

> From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
>

> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/misc_03.html
> >
> > Graham
> > http://geebeephoto.com
>

> Graham,
>
> Yesterday I tried to contact you off list in order to avoid traffic
> congestions and acrimony but my email was returned as undeliverable.
>
> I want to tell you that I enjoy your Spring photos. They are well
composed,
> the branches make a nice frame for the background,  and the foreground has
> color and form that give a good sense of depth. They give a sense of
> serenity. The scans are superb.
>
> Well done.
>
> Joe
Joe,
        Thank you for the feedback I appreciate both the fact that you took
the time to comment and that you ran the acrimony gauntlet :-)  The scanner
I use is an HP Photosmart S20. It was cheap but stands up well in tests
against the big boys. I use it in conjunction with Vuescan which may also
have a bearing on how the scans look.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

Message from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] Yet another UK dose)