Subject: Re: [Leica] Provia 100 vs. 100F
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:04:36 -0400

At 04:49 PM 4/24/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina, I recall you used to use Astia for people pictures. No more, I take it?
>
>Gilbert (never really like using too many kinds of film)

Gilbert -

I have plenty of Astia still in the refrigerator and I do still use it when
I know that I'm only going to be shooting people.  It's just easier to
stick with one or two films.  The Provia 100F is hard to beat.  I think the
Astia is warmer and complexions look perfect with it, but I can always
adjust the color in Photoshop ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com