Subject: [Leica] Leica Seminar space 2002! :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:51:26 -0700

Howdy folks,
There's good news tonight!! :-) Certainly for some of you who attempted to
register late for the Ted & Tina Leica Seminar in October! :-) And the added
attraction of
Sal DiMarco jnr.as a special highlight speaker!

Seems like the powers that control these things have come up with some extra
space, not much, but some and if you're still interested I'd immediately
contact Carl Derderian at the following locations.

Park Square Camera & Photo... Boston....617-482-8356  or through their
website. If it were me and I wanted to go, man the internet isn't fast
enough! Go phone! ;-)

http://www.pksqcamera.com/seminar.htm

If yer cool with attending move fast as whatever spots came open they will
not be around very long. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant