Subject: [Leica] Re: Velvia, Velvia, Velvia - darn, momma, don't take my Kodachrome away.
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:10:00 -0700

At 05:15 PM 4/24/2002 -0700, Aram Langhans wrote:

>So, now, would someone please talk me out of buying Velvia?

No.

It has been my color film of choice since its inception. I've published
four photography based books, nearly all photographs were on Velvia.

Velvia IS an outstanding film. You can induce super saturation and you can
get normal color. It's up to you how you use it.

It doesn't have much latitude. If what you are photographing is really
important, BRACKET.

:)

Jim

Replies: Reply from David Rodgers <davrod@worldnet.att.net> ([Leica] Leica and Leafscan)