Subject: Re: [Leica] Simulating distortion on Photoshop
From: alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:11:50 -0700

hi,

I don't know PS,  but what about putting vaseline on the edges of a regular
filter when you shoot the pictures.  that will soften the edges,  and then
maybe PS can do more to change that effect.

 And there are other lens tricks like that.  I have stacked several 2x
converters on a wide angle lens and lost resolution and contrast both.  They
increased the focal length of the lens,  and also any of its flare or other
shortcommings.

Alex