Subject: Re: [Leica] replacement batteries for LEICA CL and MINOLTA CLE cameras
From: Jeffery Smith <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:36:53 -0500

My recollection is that they would be over-exposed due to having less
voltage coming from the battery (thus underestimating the amount of light
hitting the cell). The eco-unfriendly mecury cell is still available on the
web. While I'm an eco-friendly guy, the dangers posed by a tiny battery
seem to be pretty remote.