Subject: RE: [Leica] Info on 50 F/2.0 collapsible
From: "Johan Ericson" <photo@communitymma.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:09:22 +0200

Hi!
I have used the collapsible alongside a brand new Summicron and I only
find one major difference except from the slightly softer rendition -
the collapsible produces a warmer tone in the pictures! It's only obvious
when you shot with both lenses on the same roll of film - but then it's
very evident. It's almost the same effect I experienced with an old
Summicron 90. I don't know the reason, maybe due to the old coating or
because of the glass used. Can someone out there offer a good explanation?

/Johan Ericson
Private E-Mail:
johan.ericson@communitymma.se