Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 update 2. and more :-)
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:22:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/02 8:07:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tedgrant@shaw.ca
writes:

> I'm using Neopan 1600 in the R8, and EXTOL 1:1. The M cameras Tri-X at 800
>  and EXTOL 1:1. It's a major switch for me from the previous medical book
>  where I shot all T-max 400 @ 800 and souped in T-max developer. 6 mins @
75.

Ted:

I'm most interested in what exactly were the differences you saw on the
prints. I'm right now trying to settle on one 400 b+w film - having always
believed that using one only and knowing exactly its qualities and
limitations avoids later disappointment.

Thanks,

Seth           LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] M7 update 2. and more :-))