Subject: [Leica] 6x6 Scanner
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:53:16 -0400

Hi Folks:

I recently bought a used Kodak RFS 3570 scanner which scans up to a 6x9
slide/negative. It's only 1000 DPI but it does a very nice job on my 6x6
chromes.  I haven't tried it with negatives yet.

There is something about the "light" which I like better than scans from
the Epson 2450, which is a very good and lower priced scanner.  Since
Kodak now has a "Plus" version, this scanner can be found at prices
around $500. New, it sold for several thousand dollars.

Here's a few pics from it:
http://www.hemenway.org/Kodak_RFS3570/

And now for something to appeal to your sense of the absurd.

ZomboCom is back!

You can do anything you want at ZomboCom!
Anything is possible at ZomboCom!

http://www.zombo.com

Turn up your volume and your base.

Jim- http://www.hemenway.com