Subject: [Leica] week 14 PAWs--12mm nudes
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:41:26 -0500

Brad,
    Commenting on nudes lies beyond my realm of
experience, but I can say that I found wasp
waisted interesting in its interpretation of the
female form, and perhaps the absurdity of our
Western conventions about what is beautiful.  If
achieving the ideal requires distorting the body
with a wide angle lens or a diet bordering on
starvation, I wonder why we hold it up as the
ideal.  Very interesting shot.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net