Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Another Cancer Story with some Joy
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:53:04 +0800

I disagree totally - did you look into the eyes of the man in the
photograph - I felt the emotion - that constititutes an AWESOME photograph
for me.  I would have thought it a wonderful father/daughter portrait
without knowing the story - well composed, beautifully taken and not
contrived.

Once again, Sonny - AWESOME!!!!!

Karina