Subject: Re: [Leica] Climbing on the PAW bandwagon.
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:05:25 +0200

Neil,

A very good start indeed, especially the main picture. The juxtaposition of the oversize masculine types on the poster and the woman playing the flute really works well.

The shot of the Freddy Mercury statue is less impressive to me, even though I am a big fan of his music. The composition is too static.

Keep shooting!

Nathan

"Beddoe, Neil" wrote:

> In an attempt to impose some self-discipline to my photography, I've decided
> to embark on a PAW effort.
>
> A shot I grabbed while changing trains at Lausanne last Wednesday:
>
> And an alternative from Montreux:

Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch