Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Climbing on the PAW bandwagon.
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 00:00:03 +0200

Richard,

I think you should resume announcing your PAWs. It is hard to get to them if I
don't know that they have been posted and where. There are too many LUGger web
sites for me to monitor them to see if someone has updated something. So by just
posting but not announcing you are limiting your audience. And that is a pity,
because this last image (week 16) is very nice indeed. Abstract in an
interesting way that had me looking at it for quite some time.

Nathan