Subject: [Leica] Re: calling on the LUG to do a good deed: leica scholarship
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:26:02 -0400

Truthfully, I believe Mr. Squire would be better off remaining in
Berkeley and doing an essay there. Perhaps on burned-out street people.
Mr. Squire is paying about $28,000 a year to attend the University of
California, at Berkeley, and one would hope that he would be able to
muster his creative powers and look to the local population for
material. Mr. Squire may very well be gung-ho to do a project overseas,
but I'm equally gung-ho to keep his ass in Berkeley.

Allan