Subject: [Leica] OT: moving an enlarger
From: brad daly <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:33:10 -0500

does anyone have any special advice for moving an enlarger?  i have an
older beseler 23CII with dichro head--the blue one.  i was thinking of
perhaps taking the head off, but it doesn't look too easy.  i'm thinking
now i'm just going to pad it carefully and wedge it under something in
the truck.

good idea?  bad idea?

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

"America sells everything with sex and then recoils when presented with
the realities of natural process."
	--Jock Sturges

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

All my family problems disappeared overnight.
We're all takin' Zoloft, and everything is fine.
My sister's teen angst just flew out the window.
Momma's so happy, she laughs all the time.
	--Patterson Hood

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: moving an enlarger)
Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: moving an enlarger)
Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: moving an enlarger)