Subject: RE: [Leica] steven gandy's coventry proposal
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 18:55:08 -0400

Come on, Tim - the higher the income, the lower the percentage paid...those
at the tippy top of the heap may pay much more to the IRS than thee and me,
but, if they have any kind of decent accountant, they are usually paying a
much smaller percentage of income than we are because they can take
advantage of all sorts of neat deductions....