Subject: [Leica] Spring Flowers
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:40:48 -0700

We had some sun last week so I thought I would join the others who are
posting their flower pictures.

I couldn't take these with my Leica M3 and 50mm 'cron, so I cheated and
brought out my Zeiss-Ikon Contaflex Super B and attached a proxar lens.
Film is Fujicolor Super HQ 100.

All were taken here in Olalla, WA, South Puget Sound.  The Sunrise
Cactus was taken in the window in natural light.  The rest were taken
outdoors in natural light without any fill flash.  I scanned from
prints.

Please go to:  http://www.leica-gallery.net/tedbayer/index.html and
select the folder "Spring Flowers".

Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Ted in Olalla