Subject: RE: [Leica] UK Spring in B&W #4
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:58:38 -0400

Graham, WOW!!! That is a fantastic shot. Would be curious to see what it
may have looked like in color.
I have been very busy, Haven't had a chance to work on my list or web
site. I'm in the electrical construction business here in N.Y.C. and
since we maintain Merrill Lynch's electrical system we have been working
day and night, right across the street from ground zero.
But as soon as I get a break I will update my site.
Keep up the good work!!!

Regards
Felix Erazo
www.thrutheviewfinder.com