Subject: [Leica] Mourning Dove
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:57:09 -0500

OK, so a Mourning Dove on a nest is not exciting. Maybe my obtuse posting
did not draw you.  Well, you will be seeing more of her. I plan to follow
her through this motherhood, (as she will allow,) and make a series.

Maybe if I ask the LUG which lens I should shoot her with, I'd get a
comment.  Or maybe I'll ask which camera bag to take my LEICA R3 and my
SUMMICRON R90 out to my rosebush.  Or maybe I should shoot with my M6 and
the 90 Tele-elmarit?

Oh, I know how to stir you up from fruitless debates on homelessness in
places where we have no control and school funding, and oh yes, that elegant
Leica topic Tenure!!

I'll use my Tamron!  That's the ticket!

Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)