Subject: [Leica] Kyles proposal... musings
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:15:32 -0400

Duane Birkey wrote:

"And if you want to give money to Ecuadorian people who live in the Quito
Dump, communities who need potable water systems, people who have been
affected by massive flooding, landslides....  Mentally and physically
handicapped children and orphans... or poor patients who come to our
hospitals and can't afford medical treatment..... Well....  I can put you in
touch with the respective charities."

Sure, I'll donate plenty. As long as we aren't funding Christian-type anti-Marxist
missionary work at the same time.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal