Subject: [Leica] Help with text wrapping in email
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:54:56 -0500

LUGgers,
    I'm soliciting some help.  For reasons I
cannot figure out, my text fails to wrap in
messages I send to the LUG.  The same does not
happen in personal messages
I send out.  I'm using Netscape's mail program,
and I have set the preferences to wrap
outgoing mail at 48 characters.  I can certainly
understand fellow LUGgers being
aggravated by my messages running out to
infinity.  Anyone know how to fix it? Please not
that I've put in hard returns on this message so
it should wrap regardless
of this problem.  My apologies for the mostly
off topic post.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net