Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Steve Unsworth PAW week 17
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:25:54 -0400

Steve, perhaps it wasn't a protest vote. Maybe the people are tired of
the way France has drifted. Immigration has been a source of frustration
in France for a good while and perhaps Le Pen caught a note.

Allan

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: OT Steve Unsworth PAW week 17)