Subject: Re: [Leica] ReGreasing a 50mm Summicron
From: Rchard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:01:37 -0700

For what it is worth, I had the same problem and used a minute amount of
watchmakers oil ( just a damp needle tip ) at one spot and it worked in and
all is well

At 06:24 PM 4/30/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have a 50mm Summicron, the one without the built in hood. The focus ring
is a little stiff and i was wondering if any one had regreased one
themselves. I've got the lense in half, so the focus section is seperate
from the optical section. Just wondering how i should about it from here
and what grease i shouls use?