Subject: Re: [Leica] tao and haiku
From: Matthew Powell <mlpowell@directvinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 02:02:46 -0500

On Wednesday, May 1, 2002, at 12:48 AM, Rob Appleby wrote:
> BTW - came across this excellent translation of the first half of the
> Tao Te
> Ching - "excellent" meaning straightforward and honest, I can't speak
> for
> the linguistic side, of course - some of you might be interested to
> look it
> up:
>
> http://www.beatrice.com/TAO.html

I bought a book last week, "The Tao of Photography" (Gross and Shapiro)
that's about linking the Chuang-Tzu to photography. I can't make
progress, though, being a fairly hardened agnostic and overly suspicious
of spirituality/supernatural beliefs.

But there's some lovely photography.

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] tao and haiku)