Subject: [Leica] Re: Kyles proposal... Musings
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 01:50:17 +1200

Allan wrote:
>"Why are Marxist so afraid of ideas? Perhaps they don't have any
>good ones of their own, and instead of finding some, they find it easier
>to destroy the ideas of others."

Allan, I don't think i've ever flamed anyone ever, but really. Between your
comments on Malcolm X, your very misguided notions of Communists and
Communism, and your self-styled, self-dubbed 'intellectual' stance, I'd
suggest picking up something called a book once in a while. Really.

I've included a quote from something to get you started.

Cheers, and be well,
Gary

"be a realist, demand the impossible"  -Censier Campus Graffiti, May, 1968

OO
[_]<|
/|\
Gary Elshaw