Subject: RE: [Leica] Shintaro
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 10:27:01 -0400

It's never wrong to wonder anything? As in, I wonder if you've taken a
vintage black paint M3 and slammed it into a refrigerator door? I wonder if
you've applied nail polish remover to the top plate of a LHSA black paint
M6? I wonder if you've applied diluted acid to an original black paint M2?

And I wonder if this isn't just another little troll of yours, such as the
one where you declared the M to be an obsolete and pretty much useless
camera? ;-)

B. D.