Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Shintaro
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 08:21:51 -0700 (PDT)

No
I like LFs, Rs and Ms
Only got into EOSes because
they take R lenses The Canons
are actually kind of crappy except for the 1 which is
solid feeling but also suffers from crappy camera
problems. I also feel that Nikon F2s are crap.

Now

It's not my fault if his pics don't seem, to agree
with his faq. If the guy is trying to sell a black
paint top service why does he show pics of something
that looks like a piece of crap. He sez it's on the
second paint job. Am I supposed to automatically
conclude that he uses it so heavily that the paint has
worn off and he likes it that way? Isn't it more
natural to conclude that the paint wears off easily.
No Ken I don't hate everything. I just happen to have
very high standards and at 500 a pop am not willing to
assume anything.

Perhaps you should advise him to fix his website.

Javier