Subject: RE: [Leica] Epson Stylus Color 740 printer
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 12:23:46 -0400

Michael - it depends on the size of prints and how frequently you'll be
printing.  I have three epsons printers - one that I got for $149, the Epson
900 and I just recently got the 1280.  The $149 printer is now my wife's but
it really didn't do such a bad job on 5 x 7 and intermittent use.  The 900
( I don't think they make this one anymore) was fine but I got the 1280 for
the possible use with a continuous ink supply system. The point being that
occasional printing you probably should be OK with the 740.  On the other
hand if you are going to be doing many prints per week you might consider a
more robust model.

ernie