Subject: RE: [Leica] Rapidwinder
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:11:17 -0400

Not only does the Rapidwinder help you eat film, if you have largish hands,
it improves the camera's fit in your hands. And the little bit of added
weight at the bottom of the camera help steady it when shooting at slow
shutter speeds. I find that even if I am using the shutter advance lever,
the Rapidwinder is a happy addition to my Ms.

B. D.