Subject: Re: [Leica] How long does it take Leica NA to fix a lens?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 21:24:09 -0600

It depends on what parts are needed. Leica makes things in batches as
they have limited production capability. They also make up batches of
spare parts for the older cameras for which I am very grateful.
Sometimes things are in stock and sometimes you have to wait for the
next batch to be produced. I do not think that many people realize just
how small an operation Leica is.

John Collier