Subject: [Leica] Re: nothing in particular
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 01:57:48 -0400

John, we are working with much different time frames. You have left out
thousands of years. Who were the chosen people? Did they think of
themselves as different than other peoples? Were any restrictions placed
on Jews in relation to Gentiles by Jewish law? Jews have played a unique
role in history, and one needs to go very far back to get a glimpse of
just how unique their role has been. I believe it's fair to say they are
a phenomenon of history. And they make a damn good bagel.

Allan