Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad question?
From: c chang <shiaokun@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 23:58:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Luggers,

first of all, my apology to raise a Hasselblad
question here. i know this is a LEICA user group but
every time i have LEICA questions i always get great
answers here. i know some of you use Hasselbald and
very likely can help me.

1. i came across a C series lens 250/5.6 that is off a
body and cocked (or uncocked?). anyway, the shutter is
in closed mode and i cannot attach it to a body.
usually when i attach or detach a lens i can see thru
the optics. is this something simple (maybe i just
miss a mechanism on the lens?) that i can take care of
(how?) or this is a jammed lens that requires
professional help?

2. similar situation but now it's a 80/2.8 attached to
a body and it seems to me jammed. i cannot cock the
shutter and the little metal stud is extending out
(and i cannot put the magazine on.)

please contact me off-list if you have any idea about
my problems. any help would be appreciated.

i am thinking maybe i should stick to my Leica...

all the best to all,

chang
cchang@gc.cuny.edu