Subject: [Leica] Re: Our Dogs
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 05:21:27 -0500

Hugh:

>Eric - here's the problem, not only is your house not your own any more but
>neither is the furniture.  How comfortable can you get.....!

What can I say?  He gets his own lazy boy chair, and then he's not allowed
on our sofa.  (Don't tell him this, but we weren't using it after we got the
new sofa, anyway.)  He'd much rather sit in his chair than hang out in the
backyard.

But that's ok.  He owns neither the house nor the furniture.  The cats allow
all of us to exist here by their graciousness.  :)

Eric

Message from "Hugh Thompson" <hthompson@ourglobalevent.com> (RE: [Leica] Re: Our Dogs)