Subject: Vs: [Leica] Sexy Hoes hungry
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.m.korhonen@uusikaupunki.fi>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 19:40:12 +0200

This one was not so bad because you could immediately see what it was but the first one pretended that it came from a list member - so I clicked the link. I am not that much offended by the images of this kind but the first page opens myriads of other pages and more pages... that take ages to close - and they plant icons and images and dubious programs in my computer and they are not always easy to find and delete.
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho