Subject: RE: [Leica] Hasselblad question?
From: "Robin's Nest Photography" <robinsnes@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 14:03:10 -0400

Have you tried cocking the lens with a coin. There is a small slotted
screw on the rear of the lens and it usually has a small red arrow. Turn
it clockwise and you should see the blades of the lens retract and it
will stop in an open position. Then it can be mounted to the camera
body. This is true of all Hasselblad lenses and toys that attach to the
body. Easy to do. If that doesn't do it, take it to a tech.
Those who use Leica would be most appreciative of the fine qualities of
Hasselblad. They are really two different instruments and IMHO have two
different purposes. Enjoy both.
pet05.jpg (10752 bytes) <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>  Roger
Skully
Robin’s Nest Photography