Subject: Re: [Leica] what is haiku
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 20:48:56 -0700

The only thing I have to keep cleaning is my goobered windows. Tonight I
must of cleaned them four or five times. Last night about an equal
number.
I think it's the horrid patch, cleaning the windows makes me feel like
I'm doing something about it, other than thinking about chucking the
camera at the first leica rep I see. I'm heading to another event later,
but this time the M4-2 is coming out. Heck, I might do a protest shoot
tonight and pull out the Canon barfomatic.
Slobodan Dimitrov