Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographers and OCD/was Haiku
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 3 May 2002 04:41:37 -0000

Slobodan, that used to be the one thing that irritated me no end with the
SLR - was specs in the viewfinder...it was like having something in my
eye, I did not know a the time I bought my Leica that I would never have
to deal with this irritation again, what a bonus...(*_*) K ("mad if I do,
mad if I don't")

> The only thing I have to keep cleaning is my goobered windows. Tonight I
> must of cleaned them four or five times. Last night about an equal
> number.
> I think it's the horrid patch, cleaning the windows makes me feel like
> I'm doing something about it, other than thinking about chucking the
> camera at the first leica rep I see. I'm heading to another event later,
> but this time the M4-2 is coming out. Heck, I might do a protest shoot
> tonight and pull out the Canon barfomatic.
> Slobodan Dimitrov
>

> kiklaas@iinet.net.au wrote:
> >
> > And how many times have you done that today? I HAD TO ASK THAT
QUESTION.

> > Karina
> >
> > > What! Just because we shoot with Leicas? Never mind, I'm going back
> > > cleaning mine.> > > kiklaas@iinet.net.au wrote:
> > > >
> > >  Slobodan Dimitrov

secretly