Subject: [Leica] Friday FS @ Beverly Hills Camera Centre part 2....COOL STUFF! + Digital
From: Nigel Skeet <beverlyhillscamera@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 10:28:29 -0700

Besides the M7 in Silver, I also have the following Leica (& some other
brand) stuff :

M 90mm f/2.8  Tele Elmarit (older & smaller version) in black # 2793742,
good condition with both caps, no hood.  $450.00
M 90mm f/2.8 Elamrit - Like new in the box $850.00
M6 Classic Silver - literally like new condition in the box.  Listed on
eBay right now, will stop auction for 1st buyer to pay $1300.00
Motor M - New style, LUSA Demo, like new in the box $589.00 For those of
you who have not yet tried the new motor M...it's really a nice thing to
have, not so much for speed-shooting but more so you can stay
concentrated on your subject matter during the course of taking three or
four images in a row.  Traditionally you take the Leica M away from your
eye inbetween shots...thus losing a certain amount of engagement.  This
allows you to stay focused.

R6.2 Black - just back from LUSA for a tune-up, mechanically perfect,
cosmetics are 9 with a minor scuff mark on top.  Beautiful camera.  $1350.00
R6.2 Black - excellent condition all the way through.  $1250.00
R6.2 Silver - mint condition $1400.00
R7 Silver - very clean $800.00
R5 Black - excellent starter or back-up body $500.00
R 90mm f/2.0 - $450.00
R 24mm f/2.8 - $450.00

Minox DC 2111 - Digital $199.00
Minolta Dimage X - I don't know if you have seen this REALLY COOL little
pocket sized 2MP digital camera, but it is awesome...I've sold a number
of them to Leicafiles...with the agreement that I would not mention
names of course!  $399.00

Billingham 106 Media Bag - NEW, khaki...special $189.00 limit one.
Crumpler - Weenies, Wonder Weenies, Super Snipes, Fux Deluxe...all in
stock + the photo inserts.

Have a great Leica Weekend everyone.

Nigel
Beverly Hills Camera Centre