Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica binoculars
From: "Frank W." <wwk001@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 02:00:58 +0800

I haven't use the Leica binoculars, but I tried some cheap stuffs before. I
believe the price you pay for is not primary the quality of image, but the
comfortability.

The cheap one I used (unknown brand name) made me feel fainted and a bit
headache after using for ~15 minutes continously. I believe this won't
happen on the expensive ones, good binoculars are good for the health of
your eyes!

One more point: Canon's IS and Nikon's VR are borrowed from military
technologies. Military used binoculars have very high power, anti-vibration
help the soldiers a lot for long-time supervision.

Does anybody knows where can I get such a IS/VR binoculars?