Subject: Re: Off Topic [Leica] Ricoh GR1>>>Minox
From: DRP <Didier.Roubinet@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 09:58:51 +0200

le 1/05/02 0:59, Felix Lopez de Maturana à fmaturana@euskalnet.net a écrit :

> .../...Minox, I used one of my father, is neither easy nor quick.../...

Sorry to disagree, I've walked with two Minox in my pockets during fifteen
years, and got some terrific shots in less than half a second with them. And
they were perfectly silent...  OK, there's a small learning curve and you
must think before, when you enter "the shooting space".
They sure had defaults, but I loved them and never found a pocket camera OK
to replace them. Am I old fashioned?

Didier (Paris)