Subject: [Leica] PWIFLI (finally)
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 14:30:43 -0700

I tentatively decided that PhotoNet, a wonderful site, is a bit cumbersome
for my purposes.  I do look at it, but I don't think I want to post there
unless I have a picture that I'm really really proud of.  Anyway, my
prints, a bit more severely edited, are on http://photoalbumweb.com/herbk.

Most of the prints scanned reasonably well, but one, which I decided not to
show, looks nice on the print but came out so dark on the scan that I won't
show it until I learn how to play with the hue and brightness.

P.S. My wife has been taking an on-line PhotoShop course, and could
doubtless fix that picture, but pride says I must learn how to do the
elementary operations myself.  She has PhotoShop 6 on her machine.  On
mine, there is a PhotoShop 5LE that was bundled with the iMac and an
ArcSoft PhotoStudio what was bundled with my Cannon scanner.

Herb