Subject: Re: [Leica] Repairing 21mm Viewfinder
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 20:02:15 +0200

On 06.05.2002 17:57, "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I spent the longest four years of my life there over the course of four
> days - ;-) - in January, 1993. Pouring rain the entire time,sewage
> everywhere, hotel running out of food, deformed crabs on the beach because
> the water is so polluted - in fact, you could look out at the incoming waves
> and see the sewage.
>
> Somalia was far more pleasant. :-)
>
> B. D.

That must have been a nightmare. I probably had better luck... I spent 10
marvellous days "exploring" Djibouti. They have some of the toughest
mosquitoes I've ever experienced! I slept in tents & huts and the food was
very rudimentary. Some spectacular sights. The people are nice and I almost
got lynched while shooting the qat (local drug) arriving from Yemen. :-)

Tarek