Subject: [Leica] RapidWinder: A follow up
From: Irving Greines <igreines@GMSR.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 12:00:15 -0700

Dante:

What I do when I'm street shooting is take a reading (usually incident, but
sometimes with the in-camera meter), set my exposure and then walk around
looking for images.  If the light changes, I re-set.  So, I'm always ready.

When I start shooting, my exposure has already been set.  So, I don't need
to hold the camera up to my eye.

Even if I had the M7, I would set the exposure manually.