Subject: RE: [Leica] Repairing 21mm Viewfinder
From: "Dave Myers" <myers@beautifulmichigan.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 19:56:14 -0400

Thanks to Terek, Joseph, and Jo for your glue suggestions.  Thanks to John
for your comments about plastic vs. metal finders.  I know what you're
saying, but in this instance, there probably wouldn't have been any damage
to the top plate, because the finder foot broke as a result of just a bit of
pressure not a fall or any abrupt action.  And thanks to Don for the gaffers
tape idea ;)  But I think I'll try the superglue instead.  If that doesn't
work, I'll just get out the duct tape.  Wish me luck.

Dave