Subject: [Leica] Lens hood for the latest 50mm Summicron?
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 05:32:32 -0400

All...

Sometime ago someone posted the URL for an image of a lens hood mounted on
the latest 50mm Summicron, the one with the pathetic little built in shade.
I can't remember if it was a Leica or non-Leica hood, but I seem to think it
was from Stephen Gandy's web site.  Please forgive me for asking this, but I
can't locate the posting in the archives; could someone please send it to
me?

Thanks in advance!

/Mitch Zeissler