Subject: [Leica] CAMRA Stranger
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 17:33:11 +0100

In the UK the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) exists to promote, very
successfully as it turns out, the continued existence of small breweries and
traditional ales. I am not a beer drinker but I am told that they taste
better and are stronger than the mass produced ales from the big brewers.
These traditional ales are reputed to be made to a formula which in lay
terms translates as 3 pints = brain death. I'm sure that the real ale
enthusiasts are drawn from a cross section of society but most people asked
to picture a real ale drinker would think  beards, pipes, baggy jumpers,
corduroy trousers and their own tankard. When I approached the barn that was
being used as a bar by CAMRA I thought I might find someone with a bit of
character for my strangers gallery. I found Ady.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/ady.html

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] CAMRA Stranger)