Subject: Re: [Leica] A copyright stamp that doesn't smear on RC paper (&Elmarit 135 MM)
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 17:07:54 -0700

I use Mark II ink, black, manufactured by Specialty Ink, Deer Park,
N.Y.. Make sure you use a plastic ink pad, as the ink will smear off the
paint on the grey metal pads. They make a clear reconditioner for the
pad which will stretch the ink's life even further.
This is the old ink that was used to price plastic wrapped products in
the markets.
It helps to use a blow dryer on the stamped area in case you have parts
that are over inked.
Slobodan Dimitrov